Ageing and distressing images.....continued

First attempts at watercolour backgrounds not particularly inspiring, need to have a think about exactly what I am trying to achieve, and once I’ve got it clear in my head start experimenting again.

Some of my first attempts!

Invested in a large sable watercolour brush, aim for the weekend, master watercolour!

Have done a lot of drawing in charcoal, pencil and ink in the past and quite a bit with oils and acrylic so how hard can it be........ its alright, I'm not expecting miracles.

Many thanks to Nobel Art Supplies in Winchester Street, Salisbury, for their help and guidance and materials.

Just redone the background picture for this blog and am liking the un-cropped image a lot.

Have change layout of blog to make if flow better since this post and had to do away with my old background picture.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog